|Survivor Statistics of AK Paradox|
|Total number of days||79|
|Total votes received||11|
In Quebec, he declared his intention to play a strong strategic game within the first few days. He executed his plan by making an immediate alliance with Dean to successfully stay in the game for the first two tribal councils. After the swap, he quickly became close with Tate and Benj on Révolution through bonding due to his status as a competitive gamer. During the third swap on Liberté, he was able to take control of the voting by joining "Blake's Liberte 3.0 Alliance" and successfully eliminated anyone who stood in his way. After reaching the merge, he created a fake Hidden Immunity Idol and gave it to Dean for a future strategic play, but the idea was sold out by Blake causing a huge distrust and one-sided rivalry from Dean. His strong strategic and cutthroat game took him to the Final Four with his two closest allies (Tate and Benj), but he was eliminated by an Instant Elimination challenge and became the 8th member of the Jury.
He was criticized by most viewers for playing such an aggressive, messy, cutthroat game and was labeled as the Russell Hantz of the season.
In Emerald Isle, he came back with the primary goal to not play as messy of a game as Quebec and instead work on his social game that was lacking last time he played. He quickly became close with Chris and was included in an alliance called "The Dumbledores" which consisted of Chris, Julia, Malik, Danielius, and Tyler. Even with a large starting alliance, when Dunbrody went to their first tribal council, he and Chris were blindsided 9-2 and Chris was sent home. After the swap, he remained on Dunbrody and became close with previous Arlow members, Emily and Anthony due to his distrust in his entire Dunbrody tribe. He remained immune until the merge, becoming the only player in the game to be immune the entire pre-merge portion of the game. Having no loyalties, he formed a Final 3 alliance with Julia and Tate and the three dominated the merge, controlling nearly every vote and successfully flushing both super idols in the game. His strong strategic, cutthroat, and social game-play got his Final 3 (Tate's Wet Dream) to Final Tribal Council.
However, his cutthroat game-play combined with his paranoid behavior was disliked by most of the jury. He received 3 jury votes at the Final Tribal Council, became tied with Tate, and lost to Julia 4-3-3.
Name(Age): Dalton (18)
Tribe Designation: Victoire
Current Residence: Alaska, USA.
Personal Claim Of Fame: Somehow managing to survive 18 years in cold Alaska.
Hobbies: Competitive video game tournaments (specifically Super Smash Bros), complex board games, and of course, Survivor!
Pet Peeves: People who make unrealistic future plans.
3 Words To Describe You: Easygoing, Organized, and Efficient.
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why?: My phone to take lots of pictures for Instagram, a fun board game that people would enjoy, and a pillow since pillows are never not handy!
Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: A combination of Ken Hoang and David Wright
Reason for being on Survivor: As a competitive gamer, there is no other game that requires so much skill like Survivor. I could go win a gaming tournament, but if I were to win Survivor... I would be winning the ultimate game right?
Why do you think will be Sole Survivor: I am an extremely easygoing person, I'm also incredibly open. I think I will get a long with a lot of people if we have common interests, just like I do in the real world.
|Dalton's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Révolution Tribe Immune|
|4||Révolution Tribe Immune|
| Individual Immunity;|
| Conor, Miles;|
|Eliminated, Day 37|
- An underline denotes a self vote.
- In Episode 8, Dalton missed the second tribal council's voting deadline, putting his vote as a self vote.
- In Episode 13, Dalton was eliminated for scoring the lowest during the Instant Elimination Challenge.
|Survivor: Quebec Castaways|
The Emerald Isle
Name (Age): Dalton (19)
Tribe Designation: Dunbrody
Current Residence: Alaska, USA.
Personal Claim to Fame: Becoming a sponsored gamer and being able to travel and compete in so many places. I'm incredibly fortunate.
Pet Peeves: It's still people who make unrealistic future plans.
Previous Finishes: 4th in Survivor: Quebec.
Favorite Past Moment: The love-hate relationships I had in Quebec, most notably with Blake and Conor.
Why Did You Come Back?: I hate that I went out due to an unexpected Final 4 twist in Quebec. I wanna come back and play a more laid back game vs my hyperactive game in Quebec, and I want to meet new people most importantly!
|Dalton's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Dunbrody Tribe Immune|
|2||Dunbrody Tribe Immune|
|4||Dunbrody Tribe Immune|
|5||Dunbrody Tribe Immune|
|6||Dunbrody Tribe Immune|
|7||Dunbrody Tribe Immune|
|10|| || |
|11||Anthony||Anthony, Dwayne, Aidan|
|Dwayne||Dwayne, Felix, Natalie|
|Runner-Up, Day 42|
|Dwayne, Felix, Emily|
- In Episode 10, Dalton used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating 2 votes against him. Also, Dwayne used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Dalton's vote against him.
|Survivor: The Emerald Isle Castaways|
- As revealed at the Emerald Isle reunion, Dalton has retired from ORGs and has claimed "The ORG community isn't for me, but I'm incredibly proud of the game I played and I believe I redeemed myself from my Quebec game, seeing as I was 1 jury vote away from winning the season."
- However, he said he was open to returning to a future Canadienne season since the Wiki has a special place in his heart.
- He became a host for Survivor: Krakatoa a long with his fellow Emerald Isle cast mates, Malik and Johnny.
- He began hosting his own podcast called "King of Podcast" where he recaps Survivor episodes each week.
- Dalton plays Project M competitively.
- He is currently sponsored and travels for video game competitions.
- He is the first Canadienne contestant from Alaska.
- Dalton is the first Canadienne contestant to be eliminated via immunity challenge at Final 4.
- He is also the one of the four contestants from Survivor: Quebec to have never been voted out along with Tate, Conor, and Benj.
- Dalton and Tate are also the only returnees to have never been voted out in both seasons they competed in.
- Dalton was eliminated by challenge in Survivor: Quebec and Tate had made it to Final Tribal Council. Both Dalton and Tate made Final Tribal Council in Survivor: Emerald Island.
- During Quebec, Dalton voted successfully/in the majority 10/11 times.
- The time he was unsuccessful was in Episode 11. Dalton voted for Conor, but instead Hieu was eliminated.
- He was on a tribe with every contestant from Quebec at one point during the game besides Cameron and Gilad.
- During Survivor: Emerald Isle, Dalton was the only player immune for the entire pre-merge portion of the game.
- Dunbrody won 2 Tribal Immunities pre-swap, and 4 Tribal Immunities post-swap.
- Dalton won Individual Immunity when both tribes were required to go to tribal council pre-swap.
- Dalton, Tate, and Julia are the first players to reach Final Tribal Council as a returning player.
- Dalton, Julia, Aidan, and Felix are the only players from Survivor: Emerald Island to improve their placing from their previous season.